What Is Assisted Living?
Assisted living is designed for someone who needs a special combination of housing, supportive services, personalized assistance and possibly health care. All assisted living residents receive three meals per day, weekly laundry and weekly housekeeping services. Additional laundry and housekeeping services are available if needed or requested. The Haven assisted living resident has an individual care plan developed by our Director of Resident Care Services.
Our facility is staffed 24 hours a day to respond to the individual's needs. The Haven also has 24-hour video surveillance that is monitored both on and off site by the management team of The Haven. Assisted living residents are provided with services that provide activities of daily living. Listed below are services available but not limited to:
- Assistance to and from the dining room
- Assistance with personal hygiene, bathing, dressing and toileting
- Coordination of health care services, such as home health care, outpatient rehab, hospice and pharmacy
- Family/caregiver updates regarding doctor appointments, changes in condition, etc.
- Personal laundry service
- Transfer assistance
- Transportation to medical appointments